Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday

I got home a bit late today. I had some running around to do after work. It didn't help that we worked almost 10 hours today either lol. I got my Wordless Wednesday post up late, but better late than never right? I did stop and pick up a box of LP's so I can start getting them into MP3's.

I've gone and gotten myself a cold. It started a couple days ago and really hasn't gone away yet. Mostly just a stuffy nose and a few coughs, but enough to make me more tired than usual after work. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

Other than that, I'll think I'll just relax and watch some American Idol tonight and call it an early night. Rest is what I need at this time. Till next time BYE!!

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

got zycam? hope you feel better, i know how hard it is to go to work when you don't feel good, eat some soup, ok?

smiles, bee

Rick Rockhill said...

UPS is on my s* list now. I sent flowers to my mom in New Hampshire...and they sat on the UPS truck and froze solid! So much for overnight shipping..

Barb said...

I'll take care of you :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hope you get to feeling better, Mike!

Josh said...

I was so disappointed with A.I. last night. I thought they'd show more talent in L.A. than that!

Get to feelin' better.

Jeni said...

Sounds like you must have visited our house and didn't even say hello - just long enough to pick up the colds both my grandkids have at the moment Hope you get some good meds and feel better fast. BTW - please tell Barb hello from me too! Hopefully, after next Tuesday, I'll be back to being able to read her blog and that she'll be back to blogging again by then too! (New computer arrives next Tuesday! YAY, YAY!)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.

(Submitted using Ting2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)