Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday

Well, we got a little snow as of today. Just enough to cover the ground. Not really enough to brighten up things though. It's cold enough to where it will stay.

I did start working on my trains again. I started weathering a covered hopper. I'll post before and after pics to show what I've done with it. So far it looks pretty good to me.

Other than that, we've just been relaxing and had dinner out. No movie though. Just relaxing. I guess that's about it for now. Till next time BYE!!

4 comments:

John Holland said...

I hope you both had a great time.

Sarge Charlie said...

just relaxing sounds like fun to me, the older you get the more you need.

Jeni said...

Your weather there sounds a lot like ours except we didn't even get that much snow! And, trust me, I'm not complaining about the lack of the white, cold fluff stuff!

After a hard week of work, a little relaxation is a darned good thing!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mike will you post about how barb is doing? we don't know what to do out here but we are all concerned. thanks, bee