Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast





Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn? Piano

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? Yes, but it has been a long time since it happened. I was pretty embaressed by it though as I recall.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? I'll say 8

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? My son and I had our picture taken while holding a lion cub. Does that count?

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience? Probably last week. I don't really remember though.

10 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

sure it counts, especially if momma lion was anywhere watching

Barb said...

Probably last week? I bet it was sometime around last Saturday lol ;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi mike! friday huh? yea you! smiles, bee

Berni said...

Hi Mike, I don't know why I have never come over to say hi. but hi anyway. It seems we are on a team of sorts so should get to know each other. Will start popping in now.

Shelby said...

great feast - you must be a very patient man because a week is a very long time to not lose it - yay for gentlemen!!! have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Dinner cancelling is part of my diet, but I couldn´t resist your yummy feast - LOL

I love your Main Course - please post the picture someday if possible =)

masgblog said...

we're both an 8 for salad...good feast mike..happy FF

palmtreefanatic said...

Great menu I like your train too!
Mu hubbys SO into trains...
Happy FF!

Unknown said...

of course the lion cub counts.. What a nice family and wonderful blog!

alisonwonderland said...

thanks for stopping by my feast! i enjoyed yours! wish i had your patience!

happy belated friday!