Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday

I had a pretty good day at work today. I wore my pedometer and had it set to count steps. I ended up with 4930 steps. Not bad. That equals out to a bit over 2 miles.

When I got home, I smelled a very good smell coming from my apartment. I soon found out it was a pork roast that was in the oven. It's always nice to come home to that smell. We had the pork roast, rice, broccoli, carrots, gravy and biscuits for dinner. What a feast. I guess you know what I'll be having for lunch tomorrow huh?

After working 10 hours and eating a very good dinner, I'm pretty tired. I think I'll just relax the rest of the evening. I did get to glimpse a pretty sunset when I let the dog out after I got home. It wasn't bright enough to photograph though. Till next time BYE!!

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey! barb was supposed to call me when dinner was ready....sigh.

hi mike!

bee

Jeni said...

After a 10-hour work day, that relaxation idea would sound really good to me! Being able to come home to a dinner all cooked for me sounds like a darned good proposition as well! Very enticing menu there too!

John Holland said...

Sounds like a great meal. It would be nice to come home to a home cooked meal. :)