Monday, January 1, 2007

Monday

Not much to post about today. I don't know what it is but I just don't feel like blogging today. I've just been sitting here playing some games on the PC. Perhaps it's the nasty weather out. It rained yesterday and we have the leftovers of it today. The sky is cloudy and blah. I did make breakfast this afternoon lol. It wasn't until about 2 that we ate. So I guess dinner will be a bit late today.

I have to go to work tomorrow. I've really enjoyed this week off. I've gotten to see the grandkids and had a wonderful Christmas. Maybe I'll feel like working on my trains next week. Who knows.
Till next time BYE!!

6 comments:

Barb said...

The weather has just been so darn dreary it's hard to get motivated.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i hate those gray rainy days! close the curtains and turn on the lights and it will seem cozier and you may feel better. and don't work too hard tomorrow, okay? i have that special blog for tomorrow, remember? bee

Shelby said...

In my holiday mail that I got today (after being gone for DAYS), I got my book I ordered at your suggestion, the JOY of PHOTOGRAPHY, yay yay yay - I'm enjoying it already! :)

Unknown said...

I just popped it to wish you a Happy New Year. Have a good one.


Later Y'all

The Counselor said...

Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
It's nothing like playing games all day--especially when its rainy outside....

Makes you wish you had a mannequin. LOL

Thomas said...

Nothing to write about? Tell me about your mother...