Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tuesday

Still not much going on. Work makes things yucky lol. I tried the pedometer again today and got the same reading, zilch. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong with it. I know I walk a lot at work. Maybe just smaller steps that I normally do.

We had chinese food for dinner tonight and watched a movie. The Forty Year Old Virgin. Some of it was funny, but other parts were just weird. I guess I'm not as young as I once was lol. Another 3 days then a long weekend.

I just haven't felt like posting much lately. Just not a lot that I can think of to post. Just kinda blah. Maybe if it snows it will revive my interests in things. About all I do is sit around lately. Gray skies I guess. Oh well. Till next time BYE!!

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey mike! i love chinese food and sarge does not so i don't get it very often. we played poker tonight and i stayed in longer than he did but we both lost. the buy in was fifteen dollars and we got the evening out and refreshments so that was a pretty good deal. later gator..... bee

Jeni said...

Hmmm. Feeling a little "blah," mentionind "grey Skies" and not having very much to say -sounds like you have a little case of SAD going on there buddy! A little bit of extra sunlight and you'll probably perk right back up there again, be your old chatty, commenting, blogging self then!

For those unaware, SAD is a bonafide issue - "Seasonal Affective Disorder" blamed primarily on the shortness of the days, not as much sunshine and what vitamin is it that we get from sunshine - D, I think or maybe it is A - one of those puppies anyway!

Anonymous said...

I love Chinese food. That is one movie I'm not interested in seeing.

Carrie said...

I'm hoping tonight will be chinese night at our house.. I want some lo mein! :) I loved the 40-year-old virgin, though I will agree that some parts were weird. The body waxing scene was one of my favorites :)

Claire said...

Hey, 40 year old vigin was good in some parts boring/weird the rest of it.
I love chinese food, off to chinese supermarket in a couple weeks to get some good stuff!
Pedometers are C##P i had one and i just shook it to increase the total.
Claire

Rachel Schell said...

40 year old virgin was hilarious in a very weird way...LOL

I will still be here even if you don't post for a couple of days :)

John Holland said...

I understand abou sometimes not feeling like posting, that blah feeling...but it goes away and than you feel like posting all over the place.