Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday

I haven't done much today. I usually take Saturday as my day to recover from work. As I posted before, this last week has been a bit of a chore for me at work. Lots of bending and twisting. I think I've found muscles that haven't been used in a while there lol.

I did go out and do some grocery shopping. I'm sure we'll need more as the week goes along, but I got the essentials.

It's still gray and cloudy out here. It did get colder, but still no snow. I'm hoping for snow if you haven't guessed. Snow almost always brightens my outlook on things during the winter time. Oh well. Till next time BYE!!

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

The lazy, hazy, crazy days of winter, right............

Unknown said...

Same with me... but I haven´t seen snow for ages. Not a single tiny flake...