Tuesday, January 23, 2007

25 Question Meme

I got tagged by Skittles to do this 25 question meme. Here it is.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? A good question, I'll say somewhere on or at least near a mountain
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My Jeans
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? lol Boobs :)
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I don't remember
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Home
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Dentist Office
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Anywhere on my body
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? It used to be both, but now I think I have to say mind lol
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? About 4:30 am
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The cheap quisinart thingie we have
11. What makes you really angry? People that don't believe me when I'm right
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano, I already know Bass Guitar and some Guitar
13. Favorite colour? Purple
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Pickup
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yep
16. Favorite children's book? I think it's called Treasure Island from Disney
17. What is your favorite season? I'll say Fall
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning house lol
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? The power to heal people. I think that would be the neatest one of all
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Don't have any, don't want any.(I guess I won't be welcome at the Harley fest in Sturgis lol)
21. Can you juggle? Nope
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Dad
23. What's your favorite day? Friday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Jumper cables, flashlight, A can of inflate-a-flat, Quart of oil, quart of trans fluid, windshield wiper fluid, power steering fluid, Spare headlight bulbs, A gallon of antifreeze. I have lots more room in it though, I have a great big trunk.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger, I'm somewhat of a southern guy, if meat ain't cooked, don't eat it.

I'll tag Asara, Rach, and Chelle & Chel for this.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Hey.. you cheated on #14 LOL!!!

Claire said...

Good answers, lol on boobs.

Claire

Carrie said...

Done! :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the boobies =)

I think you have more auto supplies in your trunk than walmart has on its shelves lol!

Unknown said...

Nicely done! I´m still laughing at your No 18 =)