Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday

Woooo hoooo. It's Friday. I get 3 days off this weekend. I'll enjoy it. I got to do 2 pretty good jobs today at work. As opposed to the last few days where I had jobs that required lots of bending and twisting. I have to say, the jobs for the last few days weren't doing my back any good. I'd pretty much be wasted by the time I got home. Today was sort of a relief for me. I'm still tired, but not as much. But, I have 3 days to recoup.

Not real sure about what will be going on during the weekend. Plans were sort of made but you know how that is. We might end up just hanging around. Also I have heard that it's supposed to snow tonight or tomorrow. Not sure I want to be on the road if it gets too nasty.

I tried putting my pedometer on steps today. I got a grand total of 695 for almost 10 hours. I know for sure this isn't right. I think I take that many just getting to the locker room lol. It might be that it is attached to my waist band on my work pants. It's elastic and doesn't really stay where it should all the time. Oh well.

On a good note, I've been listening to my new Ipod Nano all week. The cool thing is that I can listen to it for 2 days without it needing to be charged. That's 20 hours folks. I used to have a portable CD player and it only lasted a few hours on new batteries. And it didn't play as loud either. Not to mention it was way more bulky to carry around with me. So I think this new Ipod is very cool.

That's about it for now. I might try to get some photos this weekend if it snows. I like taking pictures when it snows. It makes everything look nicer I think. Till next time BYE!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Ya know.. if you just jiggle the pedometer it registers steps ;)

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy holiday weekend mike, enjoy the rest, you been making me want a day off..

Smalltown RN said...

Hey Mike just thought I would drop by see how you are doing....glad to hear you are enjoying both your pedometer and your iPod. You must have done more steps than that...I am sure of it...I have a pedometer...I had to measure out my stride first and then how many steps per min and calculate it and then programe that into my pedometer. Maybe they have made them simpler now days...but I love my pedometer...

Have a great weekend....

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

I'm disappointed to hear your pedometer doesn't work very well - and here I always wanted one... oh well, I guess I'll feel better not knowing how little I move! Enjoy your 3 days :)