Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bicycle

I got the idea for this post from some of the comments that were provided on Skittle's Place's T13 post. Some of them commented on liking the little bicycle that I took a picture of. There really isn't much of a story about it. But it is a neat little item. I found it in a store in a small town north of Detroit called Frankenmuth. There was a little shop there with nicknack's and it was there that I bought it. The neat thing about the bicycle is that it actually works. When you turn the pedals, the wheel turns. And when you squeeze the handbrake levers, the brakes work too. Just thought it was a neat thing to post about. Till next time BYE!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yep yep yep.. I likey da bikey, Mikey :)

Shelby said...

love the bike, cute cute cute.

Odat said...

aha.......i'm just getting this...you and skittles? right? lol
When I saw the lil bicycle I said, wait a sec...I just saw that on another blog....lmao.....I want it!!!! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Peace