Wednesday, November 29, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me Meme

I have also been tagged to do a 6 weird things about me meme. Thanks Maggie! I have done this in the past, but I'll try it again for fun lol.

Here goes...

1 I didn't start smoking till I was 46 yrs old

2 I didn't get my real drivers license till I was 19

3 I use hairspray more than my wife does (for the model trains lol)

4 I'm a packrat (just ask Skittles)

5 I've eaten bologna and strawberry jelly sandwiches

6 I've taken 20 years to finish a model

The rules of this are: I'm supposed to tag 6 people and they will put 6
weird things about themselves on their blog.

altjiranga mitjina

humptydump=me=eggs-all

wooden porch

yada yada yada

sunflower

crazy working mom

Till next time BYE!!

8 comments:

Barb said...

I'm glad you clarified the hair spray one lol

Michelle said...

Done!

The only one I can't really wrap my head around is the bologna and strawberry jam one...but to each his own! Besides, I'm probably the wacko...actually, I'll take that back...I AM the wacko.

Miss Notesy said...

yes, the hair spray one got me for a second...

I'll play along, but give me a few days. :-)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Okay, I'll give it a whirl...

John Holland said...

Ok, this one may take me a few days, but I plan to do it....hmmmm, i may have to whittle 6 weird things down from the many I have :)

Sunflower said...

hi Mike, thank for tagging me. I just came back home from downtown Vancouver. It is still snowing heavily and it is icy cold! I will do the MeMe tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You got me with the starting to smoke at age 48..wacko! Wow..throw those cigs away..with only 2 years in you can probably quit pretty easily. I like ham and grape jam so the balogne & strawberry jam sounds cool.
WOW! 48 and you put a cigarette in your mouth. WOW!! All I do is try to quit. You know how people always say they'd not change any- thing in their life? Hell I'd never ever put a cigarette in my mouth (NOT EVEN ONCE) if I could go back and change it. In a dammed NY Minute I'd change that. Lot's of other things too..but that for sure. WOW! 48 and you started to smoke.
XXX Jolie

Jeni said...

Bologna and Strawberry jelly sandwiches??? Boy, and people thought Peanut butter and onion sandwiches are weird! (They're really quite tasty! And, my son even agrees with me about that too!)