Friday, November 17, 2006

Blog Problem

I have been trying to get into my blog since about 4 or 5 this afternoon and can't with IE7. When I go to sign in, only about the top 1/2 inch comes up with the sign in screen and the rest looks like my blog page. Is everyone else having this problem as well? I even asked Barb to try it and she got the same thing. She usually uses the Firefox browser. I have had to post everything since using Firefox as well. I guess the changes that the Google folks did, didn't fix whatever they were going to fix. I even went as far as restoring my system to an earlier date trying in vain to get IE7 to work. But after seeing what happened with Barb's, I guess it's just Google. I couldn't sleep anyway, so what the heck. Till next time BYE!!

2 comments:

masgblog said...

hi mike, Blogger was doing maintenance around 4pm yesterday...that was probably why the flukeyness.

Thx for your comment....I'll probably do some Christmas shopping this weekend....if I dare.

John Holland said...

I had the same problem. The problem with these type of problems is that you never know it its just your computer or more. It's the same problem when Charter is running slow or having problems, I never know if it's my computer acting crazy or the system. It's enough to make you go crazy.