Friday, November 24, 2006

3 things meme

I was tagged by heather from Beautiful British Columbia for a 3 things meme

1. 3 Things that scare me: death, heights, irs
2. 3 People who make me laugh: Ron White, Bill Cosby, Larry the Cable Guy
3. 3 Things I love: trains, music, biscuits
4. 3 Things I hate: rude people, traffic, no Internet
5. 3 Things I don’t understand: Spanish, quantum physics, html
6. 3 Things on my desk: train car, iced tea, medsr>
7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: answering this meme, watching tv, drinking iced tea
8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: see the pyramids, buy a house, build a train layout
9. 3 Things I can do: repair cars, build model trains. carpentry
10. 3 Things I can’t do: play piano, make my dog mind, hurt myself on purpose
11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: your parents, music that you like, teachers
12. 3 Things you should never listen to: fools, bad music, people telling you that you aren't worth anything
13. 3 Things I’d like to learn: html, airplane physics, to be an architect
14. 3 Favorite foods: meatloaf, chicken and dumplings, turkey
15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: diet pepsi, iced tea, decaf coffee
16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Captain Kangaroo, Gunsmoke, I love Lucy
17. 3 People I’m tagging : Skittles , and 2 others to be named soon lol

3 comments:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

oooohhhhhh......you can take out "(because they intrigue me)" if it makes you not want to tag people - I just added it in for some totally unknown reason ;)

Jeni said...

Wow - reading all those "threesomes" just gives me more and more ideas for blog topics!

But reading all those "threesomes" also hits me as a lot of work to think about three things in each topic too! Now I'm tired from thinking and maybe I need a nap!

Crunchy Carpets said...

I like meatloaf too!!

Specially my own!!!