Thursday, November 30, 2006

Surprise of the Day

Well, I think I caught up on all my sleep. I did however go to bed a bit early last night and wake up at about 2am lol. This gave me the chance to post my first Thursday Thirteen. I had seen Skittles posting these and had helped with some pictures and such for her in the past, so I though, why not.

Now onto the surprise. After taking what amounted to a short nap after posting my TT, I got up and was checking my site meter to see if anyone had been to my blog that was new. I went and saw a new url so I went to see who it was. WOW, I looked down their list of posts and to my surprise, every picture that I had taken for my wife Skittles Thursday Thirteen post was posted on this other persons blog. Now don't get me wrong here, if someone likes a picture and wants to use it I don't have a problem with it. BUT, this person took the whole 13 of them. And what's worse was the comment that someone had left. It was sexual in nature and that's all I will say about it. But talk about misrepresentation.

I'm not really angry about this, just a bit shocked. I just don't know what else to say about it.
Till next time BYE!!

An addition ...... This post has been deleted from the offenders blog site. All that wrote of their displeasure was appreciated. Thanks :)

6 comments:

Barb said...

I'M angry!

Mo and The Purries said...

I hope you e-mailed them/left a comment telling them to take that post down immediately!
I know that taking one pic - or so -- in a friendly manner -- isn't a big deal on blogger -- but ALL 13 and to be rude/crude?
If they don't take it down I would report them to Blogger.
The nerve of some people!

That's my 2¢ on the matter!
~mo

Mike said...

Skittles wrote the person after I told her about it. Since then, several, umm, comments have been made and were reported to Yahoo. Also, the post has been removed. YAYYY.

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Good for you to hunt him down and let Skittles at him - I hope the comments and complaints to the host site embarrassed him....United we Stand!

Jeni said...

Someone who does something like that should be "Banned From Blogging" now and also, in the next life too!

Talk about plagerism at a peak level! Glad you got it removed though!

Pepper said...

There is a code that prevents right clicking and saving pictures. I need to find it and put it on my blog. This really torks me off.