Friday, November 24, 2006

Refund

I ordered a new HO locomotive from an online store at the beginning of November. They ended up sending me the wrong order and I also found out that another guy had mine. I e-mailed them to find out what they wanted me (actually us) to do. They told me to just mail this fellows locomotives to him and he was supposed to mail mine to me. They also said that they would refund my expenses for mailing to him. Well, I checked the mail today and found an envelope in my mail from the place I ordered the train from. The funny thing was, it had a name on the envelope that was crossed off(a funeral home) with the name of the train place written in. It was the name that was crossed off that got my attention. I am including a scan I made of the envelope for your enjoyment. I know I got a chuckle out of it. Till next time BYE!!


Hint, if you click on the image it will bring it up in another window a bit bigger

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Now that re-using of an envelope has to be some kind of a first, don't you think? Talk about paper conservation - wow!

Anonymous said...

Talk about recycling. Too funny.

XXX Jolie

Anonymous said...

The trains are really tiny. Must be a challenge to work on them. Very putsy, huh? They're turning out very nice. They really do look weather aged and very authentic.

XXX Jolie