Sunday, November 19, 2006

Saturday Night

Well, here I am instead of in bed. I just couldn't sleep, so I am working on my model train a bit more. It's almost done. About all that's left is to weather it like I have been doing my other trains. After looking at this model a bit though, I have come to a conclusion. It won't fit in the box it came in. It's just too big when it's put together to fit. So I will have to figure out how to store it until I get a layout to put it on. OK, let me get back to weathering this model and maybe in the process I will get sleepy enough for bed. At least doing this beats counting sheep lol. Till next time BYE!!

1 comment:

Crunchy Carpets said...

I think I need to introduce you to my friend. He works for Burlington Northern and is train mad.

He used to have a huge model set up but now just works on any little trains that interest him.

His area of interest is mostly UK stuff, since that is where he grew up.

We love him, because he can repair any damaged ornament or furniture or toy with his bag of modeling tricks!...plus he always has something cool for Adam.

He brought him a conductors lamp the other day!