Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Gift

I know at least one gift I'm getting this Christmas. How do I know you might ask? Well, it's because I ordered it lol. Skittles and I often ask each other what we would like as gifts for Christmas so we have an idea what to get. One of my gifts this year will be a new lens for my digital camera. A nice zoom lens to be exact. It's a beauty too. 70-300 mm with macro. Now I will have the focal length to take better pictures plus the macro feature to take nice closeups of flowers and such. Till next time BYE!!

8 comments:

Barb said...

I hope you like it ;)

masgblog said...

we do that too...for some things.

p.s. - I had totally forgotten about the creepy person....now what would be the odds of that happening do you think?

Pepper said...

I am jealous

Kiyotoe said...

Now that's what I'm talking about, wish it could be that simple for EVERYBODY (I'm talkin' about me, but don't tell the Counselor).

Mike said...

kiyotoe... I've been reading your blog, but still aren't able to comment on non-beta blogs. Just so you know.

DirkStar said...

Cool blog!

I like the trains. My neighbor has an entire house filled with a working train system.

Keep up the groovy work!

Jeni said...

That does make one's shopping life a lot easier when you know that way exactly what someone wants!

Wonder how I can get the same message across to my kids now?

Shelby said...

that's a great gift!