Friday, December 1, 2006

Friday Feast

I am posting my first Friday Feast...here goes

Appetizer: Have you ever flown in a helicopter No, in fact I have never even been in a plane, I have a fear of heights.

Soup: What color is your warmest coat: camo lol

Salad: What is your favorite rainy day activity: being on the pc blogging

Main Course: Describe your hands: big, but surprisingly soft for having worked with them all my life. Getting more wrinkles, and a few small scars.

Desert: If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick: Almonds

5 comments:

Michael C said...

Blogging is a great rainy day activity. So is puddle hopping ;-)

Pepper said...

Almond Joys. MMMMM I could go for one now.

Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) Spending time on the PC is a great way to pass a rainy day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Ha, I like your "camo" answer! We lived in Texas for a year and a half - everything was CAMO - I love it!

Barb said...

Great Feast.. I'll tell you the rest in private. (whisper whisper)