Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday

I just thought I'd post a picture that was taken Saturday at my grandsons birthday party. It isn't of him, but of his cousin, one of my other grandbabies Emily. She is 1 year old and she hasn't had much time to get used to me. It makes me happy that she sat on my lap for a bit Saturday playing with my watch. That seems to be a favorite thing for the grandkids to do. I enjoyed seeing all of them though. This one is just special because she didn't mind sitting with me. Till next time BYE!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! What a cute picture =)
Glad you´ve had such a great time!

Chelle / Chel said...

Sweet! What a joy for you!

Chelle

Callie Ann said...

It does feel good doesn't it Mike. Little ones are so full of life. I am glad for you.
callie

Sarge Charlie said...

nice photo mike, too bad they grow up

PinkHippo said...

Mike,

That is a nice moment and Emily is sweet!

I feel happy when my little nephew and niece sat on my lap too!