Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WoooHooo

As some of you know, Skittles has been having problems with her car. As you may not know, my car is getting on in age. Don't get me wrong, it's been a good car for as long as I've had it, but it is getting to where I don't know if it's worth putting any money into it. So...I've been out looking around for something newer to drive. We've spotted a few good ones, but today while we were out, we stopped at a Mercury dealer to see what they had. We found one we both liked. It's a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis similar to the one I currently own. My present one is a 1993 though with 171,000 miles on it. The one we looked at today only has 25,000 miles on it. A very interesting car. And in very good condition. Maybe the little old lady from Pasadena owned it lol. I'll let you know how the rest goes in time. Till next time BYE!!

1 comment:

Nikki Neurotic said...

My sister just bought a Mercury, a Mercury Cougar. So far she loves it.