Monday, March 24, 2008

New Home of Heads or Tails

For those who don't already know it, Heads or Tails has a new home. I've put the link here for those who would like to visit it. Or you can use the convenient link I have posted in the " Family" link section on my sidebar. Oh, I also have updated the link to Skittles' Place. If you have the old link on your blog, you will be redirected to the new site, but if you want, you can just click on the link on my sidebar and it will take you to her new site. Repetitive I know...but I thought I'd put it there just in case. Till next time BYE!!

http://headsortailshome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I´ll update my link to Skittles own domain in a second!

Thanks for reminding me - this is on my exploding To Do List anyway, but why wait and not update now? *g*