Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update

I haven't been posting regularly for awhile now. I've been busy playing a pc game called World of Warcraft. It does take up a lot of time and is addicting lol.

Some new things have happened since I last posted though. Barb and I got a new bedroom last year. She had been wanting some new bedroom furniture so we ended up getting a king sized waterbed and new furniture that seems to match it pretty well.

We had a dvd surround sound system that wasn't the best and kept sticking in the middle of movies, so we got a new surround sound system for Christmas. I also got some new tools for my birthday and Christmas too :)

I haven't done anything with my collection of trains so far this winter. Winter is usually the time when I get the bug to work on them but I just haven't felt like it so far.

We haven't really taken any good long trips since last summer, but I think that will change as I am supposed to get laid off one week per month in the next couple months due to slowdowns at work.

I think that's about all for now, I might try to do more blogging in the future, we'll see lol.
Till next time BYE!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Woohoo to new stuff and road trips!!!