Monday, August 20, 2007

My Weekend

I thought I'd post a bit about how my weekend went.

First was a nice visit from my mother in law and her friend from Florida. It had been about 2 years since I had seen her and it was very nice indeed to see her again. She always has interesting stories to tell and it's nice to see her and my wife together. They stayed here for 2 days which gave us time to get to know her friend and have some good times.

The second part of my weekend happened on Sunday. While my mother in law headed on over to the other side of the state to visit with the rest of the family, I was talked into driving over there to visit with them again lol. I must admit I didn't mind going as I was going to be able to see not just my mother in law, but all 4 of my grandchildren in one place. Such a feat isn't usual unless it's Christmas or Thanksgiving. I will say that I had a very good time seeing all of the family, but it was most fun playing with the grand kids. I even got to hold the youngest of my grand children who is about 18 months old and usually shy around others. Probably the best part is that I got to hold her without her crying as we made our way around the block to see Barb's daughters house. I like it when grand babies like me :)

So, that's how my weekend went. I hope you all had a good weekend yourselves!

No comments: