Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photo Meme

I'm a bit late in posting this but here go's.
This is a photo meme that I was tagged to do by Barb at Skittles Place.




This is the 8th photo from the 8th folder in my pictures directory. This photo was taken in the spring/summer of 2009. It was used in a Craigslist ad for some camping gear that we had but didn't use anymore. Yes, it did sell, and the people that bought it were going to use it that next weekend on a camping trip. So there you have it, my photo meme completed. I was supposed to tag 8 other people to do this, but since I haven't blogged for quite awhile, I won't do that. Till next time BYE!!

7 comments:

Skittles said...

Ahhh, the camping gear. :)

Thanks for playing! *smooch*

Anonymous said...

S-S-R-I

Ask your doctor.

Forgetfulone said...

Looking in Barb's sidebar, I noticed you have a blog. I didn't know that! Fun picture tag.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

coach handbags said...

coach outlet
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
supra outlet
gucci outlet
coach handbags
mbt shoes
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store online
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store
coach online outlet store

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

winner said...

nice blog~~^^